Be’Spot Lash & Brow
Thank you so much to our clients who have been so supportive during our lock down because of COVID-19. Now that we are starting to prepare for our reopening, we want you to know that there will be many new practices that will be put into place to ensure the safety of each of you, as well as our staff. We will be required to follow these Phase 1 Reopening Guidelines in accordance with the Oregon Health Authority. This guidance is issued at the direction of the Governor under Executive Order No. 20-25.. This will take time and patience and we thank you for your understanding.
Here are the few things you can expect and need to know for your upcoming salon experience.
• We will no longer have a waiting room area. You will be required to wait in your car. Once you have parked, text your stylist that you have arrived. Your stylist will contact you to bring you in.
• We will take your temperature with a no contact infrared thermometer. Client who has a temperature above 100.3 degrees Fahrenheit will not be able to receive services and the appointment will be rescheduled until at least 72 hours after fever and other symptoms have resolved without medication.
• You will be asked a few mandatory client screening questions
1) Have you had a new or worsening cough?
2) Have you had a fever?
3) Have you had shortness of breath?
4) Have you been in close contact with anyone with these symptoms or anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
Appointment will be reschedule if you answers “yes” to any of the questions above until your symptoms (cough, fever and shortness of breath) have been resolved, and fever has been resolved without medication for at least 72 hours, or at least 14 days after contact with a person sick with cough, fever, or diagnosed COVID-19.
• Clients are required to wash hands upon arrival.
• Please bring in only necessary items and leave unnecessary items in your car. Please note that we no longer provide blanket so please make sure to wear warm clothing.
• Please come to your appointment alone. Only those receiving the service will be allowed in. Please make arrangements for your children as they are not allowed to accompany you during your services.
• If you are a parent bringing in a child for service, please make sure they are able to be in the salon without you present or we will have to reschedule the appointment. We are required to have 6 feet physical distancing and the salon will not have a place for you to wait.
• Face mask required to be worn for the entire duration of your appointment. If you do not have one that loops around the ear, your esthetician will have one for purchase.
• Covid-19 Liability Release Waiver must be signed.
• Please respect the health guidelines. If you are sick or anyone in your home is sick during this time, PLEASE RESCHEDULE
These guidelines will be updated if/when our guidelines change with OHA. We understand that some of these changes may be a little inconvenient and we thank you for your understanding and patience with us as we navigate thru these unusual times.
Connect with us on social media!